Wolfbrook Property Group develops, manages, and holds a diverse portfolio of residential properties across New Zealand.
We build boutique developments tailored to each location consisting of high-quality architecturally designed turnkey properties for both homeowners and investors. Each project is uniquely designed with both the geographical area and the purchaser in mind.
Our core focus is leveraging infill sites within city parameters that benefit from existing infrastructure. We research and purchase development sites in high growth corridors, considering local amenities like shops, schools and transport links.
Wolfbrook Capital Limited is offering Eligible Investors the opportunity to participate in the proposed growth of Wolfbrook Property Group via the provision of secured loans.
• Tailored rates from 8-10% p.a (interest paid monthly)
• Tailored terms from 1-5 years
• Secured by 1st ranking GSA over Wolfbrook Capital
• Additional guarantee provided by Trusts with over $50M in equity
Investment in Wolfbrook Capital Limited is only open to wholesale investors (including eligible investors). This investment opportunity is not available to retail investors. The minimum investment is $100,000. Exclusions apply.
A wholesale investor is a person who meets one of the criteria set out in clauses 3(2) or 3(3) of Schedule 1 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.
An eligible investor is an individual who certifies (in the required form) that they have previous experience with acquiring and disposing of financial products that allows the investor to assess:
– the merits of the proposed investment;
– the investor’s own information needs in relation to the investment; and
– the adequacy of the information provided to the investor by any person in connection with the investment.
The relevant previous experience must relate to “financial products”. The full definition of “financial product” is set out in section 8 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013. For more information, please refer to the Application Form or request further information.